MENU

Slide

carrying on with life ?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005






WHOO HOO! shuai nehh !





wahh today go shopping
dunno lehh so weird
only slapped on some loose powder and mascara and i went out le
TOTALLY SO NATURAL
LOLSS. don't someone love it ?
today go shopping with mummy and ahma!
hahas jeline and shaoming lolss.
super funny sia
went to bugis hehe
fidel bought a top, mummy bought a belt, ahma didnt buy anything
shaoming hao shuai nehh !!! see the photo, see see on top on top
wahh. look so mature le arhh somebody.
lolss. den he wore the blazer thingy with the shirt and stuff
i told jeline wahh wahh, we can go jio him liao !
LOLSS. joking las.
den that salesman in that shop at far east,
AHLARMAK. i really dunno is he working of flirting sia
still say he is 16, dun believe lorhs.
he really look at least 18 lorhs.
lolss. working still wanna take number
can you believe it man.
work work work halfway suddenly turn around and give me his number
den ask for my number
i was like uhh.. omg faints.
aarrgghh. im so tired.
my whole body's aching like mad
WHAT'S HAPPENING !! so painful ! =(
nobody to sayang me also.
i miss him so so so so so much.
just purely miss him so so so much.
thursday
i'd love thursday:)
because you live ~
LALALA.

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer
SomewhereI couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I didn't know

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, boy
My world has twice as many stars in the sky

No comments: